- Load Center, one antique you don't want in your home
- According to the National Science and Technology Council's Wire System Safety Interagency Working Group report issued in 2000, The aging of electrical wiring system is a national safety issue. Currently, half of residences in the United States are more than 50 years old. In these homes, there are many electrical problems that can exist.
- These wiring systems are likely not adequate for the increasing power demands that consumers place on the electrical systems today.
- Do your lights flicker on and off?
- Are your circuit breakers constantly tripping?
- Are you still going to the hardware store for screw-in fuse's?